DEFINITIONS & INTERPRETATION
Data – collectively all information that you submit to Virtual Rock Ltd via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws;
Cookies – a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and /or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below (Cookies);
Data Protection Laws – any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the GDPR, and any national implementing and supplementary laws, regulations and secondary legislation;
GDPR – the UK General Data Protection Regulation;
Virtual Rock Ltd ‘we’ or ‘us’ – Virtual Rock Ltd of 124 City Road, London, RC1V 2NX;
UK & EU Cookie Law – the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011 & the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2018;
User or You – any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Virtual Rocks Ltd and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Virtual Rock Ltd and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services;
Website – the website that you are currently using, https://novor.co.uk/, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, Virtual Rock Ltd is the “data controller”. This means that Virtual Rock Ltd determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your Data is processed.
We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
– contact information such as email address and telephone numbers;
– ip address (automatically collected);
– web browser type (automatically collected);
– operating system (automatically collected);
HOW WE COLLECT DATA
We collect Data in the following ways:
– data is given to us by you; and
– data is collected automatically.
DATA THAT IS GIVEN TO US BY YOU
Virtual Rock Ltd will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:
– when you contact us through the Website, by telephone, post, e-mail or through any other means;
– when you complete surveys that we use for research purposes (although you are not obliged to respond to them);
– website contact form;
DATA THAT IS COLLECTED AUTOMATICALLY
To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically, for example:
– we automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website. This information helps us to make improvements to Website content and navigation, and includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the Website and the way you use and interact with its content.
– we will collect your Data automatically via cookies, in line with the cookie settings on your browser. For more information about cookies, and how we use them on the Website, see the section below, headed “Cookies”.